Shock to the system

After 4 days of being in the Gambia I got a shock. I electrocuted myself. I’m not the brightest spark (apologies). I was staying at a resort called Yuna, where we have had many of our training sessions, and there was a switch without the switch part. I had the clever idea of trying to remedy this situation by sticking a lollipop stick in the electrical wound. This apparently angered it. I dropped the stick and the electricity hopped onto my finger and had a little party in my body. I’d recently had a nap so this woke me up. Every cloud.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s